These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC’s Website.
Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC is located at:
1605 Park Dr
Raleigh, North Carolina 27605
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You are prohibited from using or accessing this site if you do not agree with any of these terms. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to log in and use the materials (information and database) on Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC’s website for training purposes. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC’s website are provided “as is” Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC’s Internet site, even if Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC or a Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC may change the materials on its website at any time without notice.
Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary, it should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information with reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business following these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Total HIPAA Compliance, LLC’s cancellation, and refund policies are:
- A 12- month commitment is required. After 12 months, the agreement will continue month-to-month.
- You must give 30-days’ notice prior to canceling an agreement.
- To cancel, you must call THC at 800.344.6381.
- Refunds are permitted up to the date that you log into your training. Once the training has been accessed by any member of the company, payment is no longer refundable. If a refund is requested before the training is accessed, you will be refunded the total amount of one month’s payment.
- If a subscription is canceled after the training is completed and you have received access to the Risk Assessment or your final compliance documents, you will be charged for the remainder of your 12-month commitment.
- You must give 30-days’ notice prior to canceling an agreement. To cancel, clients must call THC at 800.344.6381.
- Refunds are permitted up to the date that you log into your training. Once the training has been accessed by any member of the company, payment is no longer refundable. If a refund is requested before the training is accessed, you will be refunded the total amount of your payment.