HIPAA compliance can be confusing, time-consuming and expensive – not anymore with HIPAA Prime!
Instead of spending 50+ hours and wondering if you’ve met all the requirements for compliance, you can let the experts at Total HIPAA guide you, and save thousands of dollars in staff time!
HIPAA Prime is an easy-to-follow, cost-effective online solution for quickly developing and implementing your personalized HIPAA compliance plan. Whether you are a small or large agency, HIPAA Prime will satisfy all of your documentation and training requirements.
Both NAHU and NAIFA recommend the Total HIPAA solution.
Protect Your Livelihood – Become HIPAA Compliant TODAY!
How Does it Work?
HIPAA Prime is broken down into 4 easy-to-follow steps to compliance:
- Train Your Compliance Team – Our dynamic online HIPAA training, customized for agents and brokers, is divided into an engaging series of video modules that provide detailed explanations, in-depth discussions and real-world scenarios that satisfy the HIPAA training requirement, but more importantly will help your compliance team better understand HIPAA before they move onto developing a plan.
- Complete the online Risk Assessment – A Risk Assessment is a required HIPAA document that gathers the information necessary to build a customized HIPAA plan for your practice. Our Risk Assessment is broken down into logical categories that make gathering the information a snap. Once you have completed the Risk Assessment you will receive all of the required HIPAA documents customized to your practice in PDF format.
- Train the Rest of Your Staff – Your staff will complete a slightly different version of the online training than your compliance team went through. At the end of each module, staff members take an online quiz that they must pass in order to advance to the next module. This helps to be sure they understand your policies and also documents that they have completed the required annual training.
- Implement Your Policies and Procedures – After your entire staff has been properly trained on HIPAA, you’ll put your policies and procedures into practice by following the guidelines described in your documents.
But it doesn’t stop there! Maintaining your compliance is just as important as getting there in the first place, and HIPAA Prime™ has you covered with two ongoing steps:
- Keep Your Documents Current – With HIPAA Prime™ you’ll never have to worry about your documents being up-to-date on compliance. We automatically update your documents with any new HIPAA requirements and will notify you when there are changes. If you have changes within your facility such as a different location, new technology or a new vendor, simply make those changes in the online Risk Assessment and we’ll provide updated documents to you.
- Retrain Your Staff – Annual retraining is a requirement of HIPAA, but because your staff is your first line of defense when it comes to avoiding a breach, HIPAA Prime™ takes it one step further sending quarterly training updates and compliance reminders to make sure your staff is constantly up-to-date.
What if I have already completed my documentation? That’s great news! You are already ahead of the game. Simply use your existing documentation to complete the online Risk Assessment. Then, when there are HIPAA updates or you have internal changes, we can automatically provide you with the revised documents.
Who is on my compliance team? Your compliance team includes everyone responsible for implementation. For a small office that might simply be the owner or office manager; for a large organization that may include your office manager, HR manager, IT manager and executive level staff.
What documents are included? HIPAA Prime™ provides every document required for HIPAA compliance. In addition, to HIPAA, the training and compliance documents also include guidance on Gramm-Leach-Bliley and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as defined in the Federally Facilitated Marketplace. View the full list here.
What if I need help during any of the steps? We developed HIPAA Prime™ as an easy-to-follow solution that even beginner compliance officers would be able to complete. However, if your organization has a unique situation or if you would like an expert review of your plan we offer cost-effective one-on-one consulting packages.
Many of my clients are employer groups and business associates, I think they would benefit from HIPAA Prime™. Do you have a reseller program? Yes, contact us today for the details.
Where can I learn more about HIPAA? You can learn more about HIPAA in our Resources section. You can also stay current on the latest information by subscribing to our blog.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.