HIPAA Prime™ for Agents and Brokers
Pricing is based on the number of trainees with access to PHI and the number of locations.
Agents and Brokers
HIPAA Prime is divided into 5 easy-to-follow steps to compliance:
- We Train Your Compliance Team – Our dynamic online HIPAA training, customized for agents and brokers, includes an engaging series of video modules that provide detailed explanations, in-depth discussions and real-world scenarios that satisfy the HIPAA training requirement, but more importantly will help your compliance team better understand HIPAA before they move onto implementing a plan.
- You Complete the Online Risk Assessment – A Risk Assessment is a required HIPAA document that gathers the information necessary to build a customized HIPAA plan for your agency. Our Risk Assessment is comprised of multiple logical categories that make gathering the information a snap.
- Review Your Customized Security and Privacy Policies and Procedures – Once you have completed the Risk Assessment, Total HIPAA will provide all of the required HIPAA documents customized to your agency. The required HIPAA documents will need to be reviewed by your organization to verify the information is correct.
- Train Your Staff – Online training covers the law. Total HIPAA will convert the key points from your Policies and Procedures into a PPT format to train your staff.
- You Implement Your Policies and Procedures – After your entire staff has been properly trained on HIPAA, everyone in your organization needs to support and implement your policies and procedures. Your staff is key to a successful HIPAA compliance plan.
But it doesn’t stop there! Maintaining your compliance is just as important as getting there in the first place, and HIPAA Prime has you covered with additional features:
- Keep Your Documents Current – With HIPAA Prime you’ll never have to worry about your compliance documents being up-to-date. We automatically update them with any new HIPAA requirements and will notify you when there are changes. If something changes within your facility, such as a different location, new technology, or a new vendor, simply make those changes in the online Risk Assessment and we’ll provide updated documents to you. We will also keep a record of your documents in case you need to provide a history of compliance during a government audit.
- Retrain Your Staff – Annual retraining is a requirement of HIPAA, but because your staff is your first line of defense when it comes to avoiding a breach, HIPAA Prime takes it one step further, sending quarterly training updates and compliance reminders to make sure your staff is constantly up-to-date.