Challenges Facing Health Insurance Agents in the Rapidly Changing Healthcare Marketplace
July 11, 2017
Jason Karn, Total HIPAA Chief Compliance Officer interviews Annette Bechtold, Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Reform Initiatives for OneDigital Health and Benefits. This podcast is targeted for health insurance agents.
Topics addressed in this edition of HIPAA Talk include:
• What skillsets will agents need to demonstrate in the future in order to be successful?
• Are agents adopting the procedures needed to protect their business and the health information they collect?
• Are carriers requiring agents to be HIPAA compliant in order to sell health coverage?
• What are the projected trends for agents over the next five years?
• What are the challenges for the small independent agents?
Follow Total HIPAA on Twitter: @totalhipaa
Sign up for Our Blog
September 30, 2019
HIPAA compliant cloud backup is a must for all businesses that store sensitive data, like PHI (Protected Health Information). It is a storage strategy that makes an identical copy of… Read More ›Read More
September 11, 2019
This post aims to answer all of your HIPAA compliance questions. If you’re just learning about HIPAA compliance, or beginning the process of becoming HIPAA compliant, this article will guide… Read More ›Read More