Challenges Facing Health Insurance Agents in the Rapidly Changing Healthcare Marketplace
July 11, 2017
Jason Karn, Total HIPAA Chief Compliance Officer interviews Annette Bechtold, Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Reform Initiatives for OneDigital Health and Benefits. This podcast is targeted for health insurance agents.
Topics addressed in this edition of HIPAA Talk include:
• What skillsets will agents need to demonstrate in the future in order to be successful?
• Are agents adopting the procedures needed to protect their business and the health information they collect?
• Are carriers requiring agents to be HIPAA compliant in order to sell health coverage?
• What are the projected trends for agents over the next five years?
• What are the challenges for the small independent agents?
Follow Total HIPAA on Twitter: @totalhipaa
May 18, 2020
With the onset of COVID-19, many employers have had to face the possibility of the virus entering the workplace. Normally, under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), employers are prohibited… Read More ›Read More
May 6, 2020
On March 13, President Donald Trump declared a national emergency in response to the rapid spread of COVID-19. Two days following this statement, the U.S. Department of Health and Human… Read More ›Read More